Wednesday 27 November 2013

//FASHION// Everything5pounds.com

I won't lie, I am a cheapskate. I prefer something cheaper over expensive, unless I get great reviews. Actually they have to be amazing reviews before I consider it. So after reading about Everything5pounds.com from A little bit unique, decided to check it out, and honestly they have a beautiful collection of clothing.

While a lot of it's quite basic, and the occasional piece tacky, but you find so many little gems. Those stitch shoes, I will buy the moment they have them in my size. And the lip dress, I think is so lovely and strange.



I ordered those green shoes, which are beautiful, and really nice. They dont look or feel cheap at all, dispite their price, I was amazed! Their dispatch is great, I order them Friday, arrived by wednesday. All around recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment